More than double online sales with a complete, integrated ticketing solution and a focus on conversions.
As a member of the board, developed a new website with limited financial resources. The objectives: driving online ticket sales, manageable member communication, highly customizable and easy content and site management.
Using a premium theme as the basis, and with the addition of several paid plugins, built a website with dynamic content, a protected members’ area, and a complete ecommerce solution, with an easy-to-use, flexible shopping cart. Features include:
- Dynamic events calendar and upcoming events listing
- Graphic slider with event highlights on home page
- Upcoming events on sidebar throughout site
Ticketing and Ecommerce
- Ticketing for different ticket types, season and flex subscriptions
- Merchandise sales, member dues and miscellaneous member items
- Straightforward online giving and donation functionality
- Complete integration: patrons do not have to leave the site to securely process credit card orders through PayPal
- Easy to manage, protected members’ area
- Full administrator capabilities and approval for new registrations
- Members manage their account and password, pay dues, and order singer music and scores
- Complete ecommerce tracking with Google Analytics
- Integrated Google AdWords tracking (including Google Grants setup)
Marc has been a huge asset for our arts organization. We had hoped when he joined the Board that he might clue us in on a few ways to use social media more effectively. He went way beyond this: in his unassuming way, he transformed our online presence.
Later asked if he might help with website redesign, he made the project his own. He had a clear idea (mobile device–compatible, directing users to buy tickets or donate, etc.) and communicated it effectively, along with a detailed schedule for deployment (met). Throughout the process, he was able to selectively incorporate the feedback he received, while making even the prickly personalities feel heard. Marc is a very capable individual technically, but it’s his ability to lead that is truly impressive.
David Dunkman, Member of the Board, Chorus Austin